Tuesday 15 March 2016

Today I had an epiphany


Today I had an epiphany whilst I was on the beach

As I felt the warm sun on my back, Nahko and Medicine for the People playing in my ears, the beautiful blue sky above with the calm almost still sea as far as I could see and to my left the snowy mountain tops of the lake district, 

I realised in this world, in this space and time I am tiny, I am a little spec in the universe, my worries are irrelevant, they are totally nonsense, I felt the presence of god, I felt the power of love for all the earth, 

I felt so enlightened and overcome with emotion, I cried, I was so happy, I need not worry about trivial things, I know I am supported, I know there is a bigger picture, I know great miracles will happen. ‪#‎grateful‬ ‪#‎blessed‬


Love Dotty xx

No comments: